Six Great Uses of Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate
More and more people are fond of gardening, because the poetic pastoral, close to nature, see all kinds of plants, the sense of returning to nature arises spontaneously. As a matter of fact, keeping flowers and pets need to be carefully cared for. The use of flower fertilizer is also a key link. Take potassium dihydrogen phosphate as an example. Let's take a look at the beauty of potassium dihydrogen phosphate in flower cultivation.
1. Promoting the absorption of nitrogen and phosphorus.
Soluble potassium dihydrogen phosphate can promote the uptake of nitrogen and phosphorus by crops, rapidly replenish phosphorus, and play a special role in the special physiological period of crops.
2. Promoting photosynthesis.
Potassium plays an important role in enhancing crop photosynthesis and accelerating nutrient production and transformation.
3. Improving crop resistance to stress.
Soluble potassium dihydrogen phosphate can improve the stress resistance of crops, such as drought resistance, hot and dry wind resistance, waterlogging resistance, freezing resistance, injury resistance, healing, disease resistance, etc.
4. Keep fruit strong and improve fruit quality.
Spraying during fruit swelling period can protect and strengthen fruit, promote fruit swelling, improve fruit quality, increase coloring, improve taste and so on.
5. Regulating plant growth and development.
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate has the function of regulator. It can promote flower bud differentiation, increase flowering number, strong bud, strengthen flower and fruit, improve fruit setting, and effectively promote the growth and development of root system.
6. Non-substitutable advantages of high quality potassium dihydrogen phosphate:
It is suggested that flower growers and fruit growers should choose potassium dihydrogen phosphate with high purity and good solubility.
1. Soluble potassium dihydrogen phosphate is chlorine-free, low impurity content, low salt index, excellent water solubility, safe and non-toxic.
2. Soluble potassium dihydrogen phosphate is rich in phosphorus and potassium nutrients. The comprehensive content of phosphorus and potassium is the highest among all fertilizer products.
3. Soluble potassium dihydrogen phosphate is mild and slightly acidic in PH value. It can be mixed with most fertilizers and can increase efficiency.
4. Potassium dihydrogen phosphate has high absorption efficiency and fast absorption rate when sprayed on leaves. It can be directly absorbed and utilized by crops 30 minutes after spraying, and the effect is fast and obvious.